1. Vampires don’t weaken, get frail or die. Most people without any strong form of religion love the idea of immortality and wish it upon themselves. With no expectations of the afterlife, the idea of eternal immortality awakens a need in a person’s subconscious. The average person also fears the process of frailty and the weakening of the body, the idea that we get frail as time goes by is a sign of loss of control – and in today’s society – control is everything.
Simple Term: The inevitable for humans – death. For vamps – hell no!
2. Vampires live above the complexities of the average human life; they are prefect and human life is a relentless pursue to strive to the false inhabitation of perfection. Vampires don’t get the icky mundane daily occurrences that humans do; passing wind, eating, expelling food and water etc
Simple Term: Never having diarrhoea or getting sick.
3. In the superficial nature of the world and society today; billions of dollars are spent per year on anti aging products and services. The fact that Vampires are frozen in the prime of their beauty makes them the envy of women all over the world. Who wouldn’t want to have smooth, flawless, blemish free skin forever?
Simple Term: Smooth, wrinkle free, flawless skin? Yes please!
4. With centuries of practice – vampires would be way better than the average man in bed, with in-human speed, strength and power they full-fill every woman’s fantasy of the ultimate indulgence in submission.
Simple Term: Yes Yes YES
5. When it comes down to it, who wouldn’t want intense, passionate, can’t-live-without-you love?
We all secretly want to be needed more than we need and the vampire notion fills that void perfectly.
Simple Term: Women Love Love
Bill Compton and Edward Cullen have set the bar pretty damn high in terms of what they would do for their loves
Have fun trying to reach that bar gentlemen.