I Pink I Love You
There is nothing more pretty, more girly or sweeter than baby pink lips; you know that gorgeous candy floss colour that is both subtle yet stands out. Not many girls can pull it off but when a girl can she embodies all things feminine.
The trick is to be confident enough to wear it and you WILL look amazing; not having the confidence to wear it will result in the illusion of a nerdy high schooler wearing $2 lipstick smeared all over her teeth.
My biggest tip in wearing the pink is to break all of the traditional rules and make new ones!
- Wear it with an all black outfit, biker boots, lace gloves and a bouffant – so chic
- DON’T team it with a pastel array of clothing – too prep school
- Team it with a reasonably simple smoky eye – so hot
- Wear it to festivals, picnics etc – perfect spring colour
- Wear it around the house – so cute and brightens your day!
My top 5 picks for baby pink lip colours are;
- Natio Lip Colour – ‘Flutter’ $13.59
- Revlon Matte Lipstick – ‘Pink Pout’ $24.95
- Chanel Crème Lipstick – ‘Soft Mink’ $28.50
- Guerlain KissKiss Lips – ‘Candy Pink’ $34.99
- M.A.C Lipstick – ‘Snob’ $35.00
Try it this weekend! Have fun!