My top 5 FAVOURITE beauty products of the week – all must haves for every beauty lover, beauty guru or woman alike.
- Dr Lewins Medic anti spot clear gel – tried and tested by the best (and me hehe) this is one of the best pimple fighting products on the market. A fast-acting formula with Benzoyl Peroxide, Phytosphingosine and Kaolin Clay to dry breakouts quickly and help inhibit acne-causing bacteria, along with Canadian Willowherb and Witch Hazel to soothe breakout-induced irritation. ($20)
- Tom Ford lipstick – The designer’s first foray into makeup has had the beauty industry frothing at the jaw. His 12 moisture enriched shades are to die for and this ‘Fire Red’ is quite possibly the hottest colour since the invention of Nude. ($45)
- Pure Colour Gloss – ‘Raspberry Pop’ is an awesome eclectic shade in this new range by the beauty experts Estee Lauder. ($42)
- Joey New York Microdermabrasion Facial Peel – Get (almost) what I had done last week in this little miracle jar. LOVE IT! ($52)
- OPI ‘I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic’ – I Love LoVe LOVE this colour! The perfect winter brown in a soft beige hue. Gorgeous! ($20) – Look for the new suede line.