Heels and Socks?
There’s something so fundamentally cute about wearing pushed down long socks with heels. It’s very reminiscent of summery high school days when your biggest worry was whether or not you had a date to the formal.
The trend has been whoring itself on the catwalks for some time now and for good reason.
HOWEVER like with any trend there are certain rules…..
- Fat girls need not apply – It will simply make you legs look bigger
- Using ankle socks will make you rival Susan Boyle in the style stakes – Using knee-highs will make you look like an Asian call girl
- Bright colours are a HUGE no-no. That’s something you would find on a character in a Tim Burton film
- DON’T pair with a cotton white blouse or plaid – You WILL look like your attempting to find your inner ‘schoolgirl’
- No matter how ‘alternative’ you think you are. Don’t try anything ‘alternative’ AKA wearing socks with holes in them…
Have a fantastic weekend!