These are a few of my favourite things…
I’m loving the following 10 awesome things right now!
1. Gossip Girl Season 4 – Loving Blair in this season, Serena and Dan are just pissing me off and Chuck is looking hotter than ever. (REALLY good storylines as well) Oh and the best thing Little J is gone woohoo! Watch it here…
2. Greys Anatomy Season 7 – LOVE Greys and this season is proving as good as the others. Seattle Grace is still recovering from the shootings and there is a wedding early on! Watch here or here. (And don’t judge me for being so TV obsessed…I have a sprained ankle.)
3. Once in a Lifetime (Novel by Cathy Kelly) – A new fave author in an awesome take of traditional chick lit.
4. Nude Nails – There’s something so chic and sophisticated about medium length nails with a coat of a soft nudie beige coating on them. My fave colours are Dr Lewinns ‘Barely There’ and O.P.I ‘Barefoot in Barcelona’.
5. Cargo Bar – A fantastic mix of class, people, good drinks, dancing and no cover charge. I like.
6. Swimming – A fantastic aerobic exercise that is fun, keeps you cool and easy on the old joints (if your anything like me you’ll be young with 70 year old ankles due to 10 years of netball.) Jump IN!
7. Mangoes – So sweet, delicious, natural, fresh and one of the greatest things about summer.
8. Napoleon Perdis Whipped Dream Tan Enhancer – My current fave product as the hemlines shorten for the summery nights spent at chic Sydney bars. It smells fantastic, is smooth and the most expensive looking brown glow you could ever wish for! Best thing is the lack of ‘shimmer’ that so many instant tans posses. QUICK TIP: Layer over a fake tan – the colour is deeper and creates more impact.
9. The ‘Wet Pussy’ – Cocktail style! For an amazing breezy, refreshing bev look no further than this delectable concoction. Mix 750ml of Absolut Vodka with 750ml of Peach Snapps. Add 3L of soda water with 3 of LITE cranberry juice and top it all of with 10 chopped limes. YUM!
10. The Beach – There’s nothing quite like those first few summery swims in the ocean.