The Lust List
5 things I’m pining for right now…
1. Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co ‘Diamonds by the Yard’ pendant with a yellow diamond in 18k gold. Uggg it actually makes me sick how much I
want love this delightfully crafted piece by that wizard of a jewellery designer Ms Peretti. The opulence and rarity in a yellow diamond makes me drool and the simple chic setting makes it worthy of the $9000 price tag.
2. A night out. I cannot WAIT till I have enough money to go out in the city. I haven’t graced it with my presence since early December and that wasn’t a night out per say as a few cheeky Sunday afternoon jugs of sangria. I want to drink. I want to dance. NOW.
3. It to stop BLOODY RAINING in QLD. Seriously weather….stop.
4. OPI San – Tan – Tonio. I LOVE. This colour is all I’ve been looking for this season. A hint of honey toffee, a light shade of fawn and a splash of must-have nude. BA-nanas.
5. A cut and colour. My hair is about as appealing as out-of-date milk at the moment; all multi-coloured from the sun, dry, damaged and boasting large amounts of split ends.
Whats on your lust list this week?
Have a good weekend!