Product Review: 10 Things I’m LOVING Right Now
1. Ego Elucent Skin Refining Face & Body Lotion – A light, moisturising lotion with AHA that’s specially formulated to improve the appearance of dry, aged and sun damaged skin by encouraging cell exfoliation to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. (Also amazing for people with pesky problem breakouts, thus my love for it!) It also contains pro-vitamin B5 to restore and maintain natural skin moisture, vitamin C and E as antioxidants and it is further enriched with liposomes to deliver the vitamins into the skin! WOW! RRP $36.99 available from selected pharmacies.
2. NP Set Luscious Lip Shine, Berlin – The perfect nude hue with a touch a gloss and an abundance of moisturising properties. I’ve banged on about this particular prod before because it’s just so darn delicious! RRP $22.00 available from Target.
3. ROC Multi Correction Eye Treatment – This hydrating and creamy texture melts delicately into the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and bags, while providing an immediate more radiant look; perfect for those mornings when you could pass as a ‘black eye victim’. RRP $59.00 available from selected pharmacies and major department stores.
4. Dr Lewinns Puressence Eye Gel – A refreshing, light textured gel that helps minimise the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and ‘tired eyes’. Perfect for teens or people in their early 20’s (moi), this delightful prod is specifically formulated to combat PREMATURE signs of ageing, wipee!!!! RRP $54.95 available from Myer, David Jones, and selected pharmacies.
5. Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream – A deep penetrating daily moisturiser with antioxidants that restores the skin’s natural suppleness and protects against dehydrating environmental effects. A product so beautifully organic and amazing nature snob Miss Kerr (sorry Mrs. Bloom) couldn’t fault it. RRP $27.95, available from selected pharmacies and health stores.
6. Avene Rich Compensating Cream – Perfect for anyone suffering very dry, sensitive skin; this cream is richer and more decadent that Mr. Trump. Oh and its also Hypoallergenic 🙂 RRP $49.95, available from Priceline.
7. Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer – It brightens the skin as it conceals dark circles and imperfections while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use under a daily mineral foundation for an ‘effortless glow’. RRP $26.95, available…. everywhere really 🙂
8. Maybelline Colour Sensational, Coral Crush – This is pretty much THE summer shade for your pout. A little bit orange, a wee bit ‘tropical punch’ and a whole lotta peachy pink. This brightly pigmented hue can turn moods from drab to fab…..(oh f did I actually just say that?) RRP $16.95, available at pharmacies, supermarkets, and departments stores.
9. All about Glo, Luminous Glow – A relatively unknown prod, this little gem pairs perfectly with your foundation for that ‘wow I’m famous and have ridiculously good, glowy skin’ look we all try desperately to recreate. OR just dab in highlight zones (cheekbones, bridge of you nose and forehead) for a healthy flush. RRP $24.95, available at Priceline.
10. Gorgeous Cosmetics, Madam Lash – I love a good set of lashes. They add a sparkle and a WOW factor to any look. The range from Gorgeous are by far some of the greatest. Buy them; you’ll want to hug me. RRP $19.50, available at Gorgeous Cosmetic concept stores.