Secret Women’s Behaviour: The Elusive Handbag
Men constantly get shocked at the sheer magnitude of stuff found in our handbags. And the bigger the bag the more stuff we can accumulate in there until we can practically fit a weekend away in that on-trend tote. This is why our bags are just so fabulous and fascinating.
So I was reading this post by my fave beauty gal Zoe Foster this morning and actually nodding along in agreement. I am SO that girl who is uber curious as to secrets lurking in females handbags. Just last Friday night I trawled through my friends handbag TOTALLY unapologetic to my snoopiness (hey she knows what I’m like – I’m nosier than a …. nose) and I then proceeded to pull most items out and question her about EVERYTHING in detail. I’m like a beauty snoop.
So I thought I’d dish what is in MY handbag ATM…
- A Diary – Yes I KNOW! It’s very old school to actually have a hard-copy life planner, but I love tracking everything on page.
- April Vogue Magazine – Picture grazing at traffic lights.
- Coin purse – Yes one of those cut gold ones like a grandma (bless).
- Card purse – For all those cards I DON’T use daily.
- Hand Fan – For my hot flushes…I’m not joking
AND THE BEAUTY BAG !
- Bandaids – For both blisters AND erect nipples!
- Nail File (Priceline does a pack for $1.89)
- Hair tie and 4 bobbi pins
- Almay Line Smoothing Concealer
- NP Set Pasarella Mascara in Brown
- Aqium Hand Sanitizer
- Mini Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Mini Natio Heavenly Hand Cream
- Estee Lauder Lipgloss in Passion Fruit (V Pretty and Pink)
What’s in your bag hmmmm? You better tell me or I’ll start snooping……